Green Banking Solutions for a Sustainable Future
Green Loans for SMEs
A financing solution designed to help SMEs meet their sustainability goals.
How our Green Loan works
Grow your business through sustainable projects
- Taking action can help address our planet’s sustainability challenges
- Increase your company’s competitiveness by including sustainability as a part of your strategic activities
- Shifting to a sustainable business model can help companies reduce costs and access new customers and markets
Is it right for you?
Borrow to fund your sustainability initiatives
Our Green Loan can help your company fund a variety of projects, including:
- Creating renewable energy systems
- Constructing or renovating green buildings
- Purchasing greener equipment or energy-efficient assets
- Developing sustainable or recycled products
Eligibility starts with sustainability certification
Green loan eligibility is based on your company’s existing sustainability certification. This might include:
- Singapore Environmental Council: Green Labelling Scheme, Eco-certifications
- Building and Construction Authority (BCA): Green and Gracious Builder Award
- Singapore Green Building Council: BCA Green Mark Scheme awarded with Gold + or Platinum
- Green-e: Renewable Energy Certification
*Other certifications may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
How it works
Sustainability matters for businesses
Our Green Loan is a term loan. Other key features include:
- A minimum limit of USD350,000
- Available in SGD and USD
- Easy to apply where eligibility is assessed based on
- existing sustainability certification awarded and
- funds are used towards supporting green projects
HSBC Business Banking Solutions for SMEs
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.