Take your next step with us
Access the right partner that is committed to solving your business banking needs and helping you pursue greater growth opportunities
Setting up business in Singapore for the first time?
As the heart of Asia and gateway to ASEAN, Singapore’s international connectivity and world class infrastructure make it a choice destination to base your business operations. We can support your business with setting up a business account for your new office in Singapore smoothly and seamlessly.
Growing beyond your current business banking needs?
With your business growing, you’re handling more complex transactions on a daily basis. Bank smarter with a complete suite of simple, fuss-free HSBC digital business banking solutions designed to streamline transaction processes and increase efficiency.
Scaling your business and expanding overseas?
You’re expanding the business and venturing into new markets. With presence in more than 53 countries and territories, HSBC shares your vision for expansion and has a proven record, helping businesses grow their international footprint. Our global network and experience formed over past decades, helps us equip your business with the knowledge to capture international growth opportunities and manage risks confidently.
Looking for ways to optimise your capital and streamline your international business?
With your business established across different countries, are you looking for more innovative solutions to optimise your working capital or to consolidate your commercial operations? HSBC’s business experts can help you discover new ways to optimise capital deployment with tailored solutions designed to achieve your strategic business objectives.
Looking to build a sustainable business?
Whether you are in the green business or realigning your business model to be more sustainable, HSBC shares your vision to foster growth sustainably. As the world’s best bank for sustainable finance1, we offer a range of solutions and access to our Sustainable Finance Champions to help you as we contribute to a more sustainable, low-carbon and climate-resilient economy.
1 Euromoney awards for Excellence 2019
Why bank with us?
With more than 140 years of experience in Singapore serving SMEs and corporates, HSBC has the global connections and expertise to support your business’s growth plans. Our business banking services and solutions are designed to provide more than just transactional service, it’s about providing small to medium enterprises (SMEs) with the right support to grow.
As our Business Banking customer, you can look forward to:
- Dedicated Service from a HSBC dedicated Relationship Manager and Relationship Associate to support your business’ your business growth and banking needs.
- Access to Cash, Trade and FX specialists to deliver integrated solutions that can help you unlock greater business opportunities.
- HSBC Global Research - online and mobile access for first-hand market insights, macroeconomic and currency research.
- Digital Business Banking Solutions for simpler, better and faster banking access 24/7.
- Leverage on HSBC’s international network to provide you with the connections and expertise you need to take your business further.
We help you get started quickly with:
- A Business Vantage account, available in 9 major currencies for your day-to-day business banking payments and receipts.
- Access to HSBCnet, a powerful and secure online banking platform with additional online tools such as GetRate and PayNow
- A cheque book for easy payments to your partners and suppliers.
- HSBC World Corporate MasterCard to help manage your travel and entertainment expenses efficiently.
Take your next step with us today
As our new Business Banking client, enjoy 3-month fee waiver* on banking transactions.
*Applicable for selected banking transactions, including HSBCnet one-time setup fee.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar (SGD) deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Find out more about
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.