With more than 140 years of experience in Singapore serving large corporates, HSBC has the expertise and global connections to support your business’s growth plans. Our services and solutions are tailored to meet the needs of large corporates from a wide range of sectors and financial needs.
HSBC operates in 54 countries and territories, covering both developed and emerging markets that matter most to our customers. Our extensive global expertise and coverage give us the competitive edge when servicing companies like yours so that you get the bespoke solutions needed to grow at home and overseas.
As a large corporate with more complex business and financing needs. We are here to support you on with our depth of experience across treasury and risk management, capital financing, mergers and acquisition as well as sustainable finance. Through our teams of dedicated relationship managers and expertise in major sectors, we connect your business to opportunities, helping it to thrive.
Benefit from our best-in-class banking experience that includes:
- Dedicated service from your HSBC relationship manager and supporting relationship associates to assist you with your enquiries and banking needs.
- Bespoke solutions and access to our global and regional experts to help meet your unique requirements.
- Digital innovation via cutting edge digital banking platforms that help you gain better control and visibility of your global business.
- Global connectivity with presence in 54 countries and territories worldwide, including the top-6 ASEAN markets.
- HSBC global research and insights that provide timely information about the rapidly changing market, emerging trends and new business opportunities.
- Global trade and receivables finance provides services and financing for buyers and suppliers throughout the trade cycle.
- Global Payments Solutions gives businesses greater control over their cash and collections, and helps them to manage their liquidity efficiently.
- Global Banking and Markets provides commercial clients with access to a wide range of capital financing, including debt, equity and advisory services.
US$342bn of loans to businesses at the end of 2019 US$740bn of trade annually
Source: HSBC Holdings plc Annual results 2019
#1 Bank for global trade finance Awarded by Euromoney in 2020
HSBC is committed to providing between USD750 billion and USD1 trillion of sustainable financing and investment by 2030
Explore our sustainable finance solutions for large corporates
Find out more about HSBC large corporates
When your business spans multiple markets, managing working capital across these and having visibility of your global or regional operations is critical. Our streamlined digital banking platform, HSBCnet, provides a centralised overview of your business finances and helps you better control your financial risk position wherever you trade.
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.